Our cleaning process will renew your rug’s original colors and natural beauty.
This is how we do it:
- Test each color for color fastness.
- Dislodge and remove the sand and dust particles deeply embedded inside your rug.
- Hand shampoo with soft brushes using delicate eco-friendly, WoolSafe cleaning products.
- Many clear water rinses — simple, pure cold water. After each rinse cycle we squeeze all the water out of your rug. We keep rinsing the rug till the water coming out of it is completely clean.
- Your rug will be brushed by hand to restore the nap.
- A speed drying room dries your rug completely.
- Last but not least, your rug is thoroughly inspected. If we are not satisfied that your rug is 100% clean, it will be cleaned again at no extra charge.
Not only will this process bring back to life your rugs’ natural beauty, it will also prolong its life.