#1: We are green because we only use products that are:
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic, non-reactive, non-carcinogenic and no VOC.
- Made from the highest quality ingredients, including natural enzymes, citrus peel, grapefruit and botanical extracts. We also carry Fragrance-Free products for people with scent sensitivities.
- Contain no dangerous compounds such as caustics, butyls, quaternary ammonia, artificial fragrances, or chemical brighteners.
- Exceed the standards for “readily bio-degradable”.
- Not tested on laboratory animals. Absolutely cruelty free.
- Less toxic than the lowest category for “minimum toxicity” set by environment and government agencies.
- Clean exceptionally well.
- Healthier for you and yours.
#2: Though everybody these days claims “green”, very few actually certify it.
The products that we use carry at least two of the environmental certificates above. It means that these manufacturers invested both time and money in designing these exceptional products. It also means that they complied with the strict non-toxic requirements of well-known organizations like the EPA or Green Seal.
#3: High Flow cleaning means healthiest results:
Deep flushing and thorough rinsing is the most important part of healthy cleaning. Dissolving the soil is part one, flushing it out and making sure the fabric is left in optimal clean condition, is time consuming yet essential. A fabric that was not rinsed well is neither clean nor healthy for you.
We use high flow cleaning and slow, deep rinse passes. It will leave your sofa and carpet nearly dry and residue free. It will prolong its life and is healthier for you and yours.
#4: Do you ever use non green seal certified products?
We are not ideologues; we strive to provide you with the best cleaning results possible. 29 years of daily cleaning experience shows that about 5% of clients will benefit from stronger products that do not carry the “Green Seal” certificate. We always carry these products with us and use them if necessary for better cleaning results and with your approval. However, we always follow with a high flow deep flushing, aided with a green rinsing agent. So the end results are just as good and just as healthy.