ResponsibleCare™ Cleaning Products
Many people suffer from allergies*. In most cases our hot water extraction, using fragrance-free, hypoallergenic ** products, followed by a very deep and thorough rinse, is absolutely fine. It will substantially reduce dust mites; dust and allergen build up in you furnishings.
However we also offer the “ResponsibleCare™” family of products. It fills a need for the allergy sufferer and individuals who are sensitive to harsh chemicals.
ResponsibleCare™ products are tested and proven to be safe for humans, pets, and the environment.
- Derived from renewable seed and vegetable sources
- Contain no perfumes
- Contain no hazardous VOCs, solvents or other hazardous products
- Do not contain phosphates
- Are Biodegradable
- Are Environmentally Safe
* Many substances can cause an allergic reaction and no single product works for all allergy sufferers or can tackle all allergies, including hypoallergenic * * products. It is your (the client) responsibility to let us know what you’re allergic to. Upon request we’ll be happy to send you a link to the product’s SDS (safety data sheet) so that you can check and decide for yourself if the ingredients are safe for you.
** Hypoallergenic, meaning “below normal” or “slightly” allergenic, is used to describe items that cause or are claimed to cause fewer allergenic reactions. The term lacks a medical definition, but it is in common usage. In some countries, there are allergy interest groups that provide manufacturers with a certification procedure including tests that ensure a product is unlikely to cause an allergic reaction, but such products are usually described and labeled using other but similar terms. So far, public authorities in no country provide an official certification that an item must undergo before being described as hypoallergenic.
Allergy Relief Treatment has been proven effective in denaturing the protein allergens from dust mite droppings (Der p1 and Der f1), cockroach droppings (Bla g1), dog dander (Can f1), and cat saliva (Fel d1). Allergy Relief Treatment is a water-based solution that contains a powerful active ingredient derived from naturally occurring extracts found in certain fruit and vegetable seeds. It works by denaturing the structure of the allergen, and thus, substantially reducing the Ige antibody-binding capacity of the allergen. As a result, they are no longer “recognized” by the body’s immune system, alleviating the body’s allergic response (allergy attack). Provides a residual effect for up to six months, when properly applied.
Hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and readily biodegradable.
Does not contain pesticides, perfumes, harmful solvents, or other hazardous ingredients.
Anti-Allergen Deodorizer is designed for safe use around individuals who suffer from allergies, asthma, or chemical sensitivities. Anti-Allergen Deodorizer is an oxidizing odor counteractant that is perfume free. Uses oxidation to converts bad odors into odor-free compounds. It is for use on all types of odors.
- Anti-Allergen Deodorizer is formulated for homeowners who are sensitive to perfumes and pesticides.
- Environmentally safe and does not contain pesticides, perfumes, harmful solvents, or other hazardous ingredients.
Anti-Allergen Detergent Rinse is hypo-allergenic and designed for safe use around individuals who suffer from allergies, asthma, or chemical sensitivities. Use as a final detergent rinse when cleaning carpet, upholstery, or mattresses.
Environmentally safe and does not contain pesticides, perfumes, harmful solvents, or other hazardous ingredients.
- Derived from renewable plant source surfactants.
- Non-toxic to humans, animals, and plants.
- For all types of fibers including wool.